AVANSA believes in growing organically through training and partnerships with our distributors. We are currently represented in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Botswana. Growing fast and expanding their network of distributors, AVANSA also has a level 4 BEE rating.
AVANSA 1 YEAR WARRANTY
All our products come with a Twelve (12) month carry-in warranty from the date of purchase. Our warranty covers any manufacturing defects but does not cover the following;
- damage due to negligence
- dirt buildup
- power surges
- normal wear and tear
- bulbs (counterfeit detectors)
- tampering or misuse of the product
- water damage
Wear and Tear – Maintenance
During normal use our products will require regular cleaning and servicing, we recommend all machines are serviced at least once a year to ensure optimal operational performance and maximum lifespan. We suggest all customers purchase an SLA or Maintenance plan to reduce breakdowns and increase life span.
1. Contact your closest Avansa branch on 087 095 3333 or email@example.com
2. An Avansa technical support person will assist with troubleshooting your device.
3. Should the troubleshooting not rectify the problem we will complete an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) and will give you an RMA number.
4. Your defective product should be delivered to the closest Avansa branch yourself or through a courier service (Avansa can arrange collection and delivery but charge for the service).
5. Avansa’s technical department will evaluate your product and give you feedback if your warranty has been approved.
6. Avansa will send you a technical report via email explaining the issue and how it was resolved.
7. You can collect your device from the Avansa branch
This warranty does not apply:
- to damage caused by use with non-AVANSA products
- defects or damage to the product resulting from wear, lack of periodic maintenance, transportation, mishandling, accidental or intentional physical damage, misuse, abuse, negligence, problems with electrical power, improper storage, impact, water or other liquids, insect/rodent infestation, sand, fire, flood, earthquake, vandalism, non-performance of scheduled operator and maintenance items, improper environment, other external causes, cosmetic damage and problems due to improper and/or non-AVANSA authorised installation or repairs, battery leakage, or use of non-approved accessories, consumables, or supplies
- to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by AVANSA
- to damage caused by tampered with, altered, changed, modified, disassembled, serviced or repaired (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of AVANSA or a Certified AVANSA Service Partner
- to a product or part that has been modified to significantly alter functionality or capability without the written permission of AVANSA
- to consumable parts, such as lamps, batteries, rubber wheels, etc. unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- if any AVANSA serial number has been removed or defaced
- products for which AVANSA has not received payment; (i) if the ‘Warranty Void’ sticker has been removed or broken.