Summary of Responsibilities and Key duties:
- Stock Take
- Showroom Maintenance
- Testing new Stock
- Testing Stock before Dispatch
- Repairs (off site & on site)
- Managing Stock Room and Workshop
- Must maintain effective communications with all customers, colleagues and internal departments
- Must exhibit concern, sensitivity and goof business judgment when dealing with customers.
- Consideration must be given to personal appearance, time management & general professionalism
- Responsible for the timely service, repairs, and maintenance of all products/equipment in accordance with established quality processes
- All installations, services and repairs, to be dealt with promptly
- Perform quality repairs, and keep call backs to a minimum.
- Use parts sparingly – be cost conscious at all times, no wastage.
- All call reporting, claims and administration to be accurate
- No complaints due to a poor / negative attitude or un-kept promises.
- Must be punctual for work at all times.
- Keep to commitments and appointments
- Willingly work overtime when required.
Employee Specification/ Requirements:
- Well spoken and well presented.
- Previous experience in a technician position
- A hunger to learn
- Good organisational skills
- Comfortable with admin
- Drivers License and own transport
- Negotiable based on experience
Please note that AVANSA reserves the right to short list on the basis of satisfactory performance in a practical assessment of the key competencies outlined above. This post is initially for a trial period of 3 months after which can/will be made permanent/finalised.
Send your CV to [email protected] with the subject line: Technician – Cash Handling