Avansa shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). PAIA may be downloaded from: http://us-cdn.creamermedia.co.za/assets/articles/attachments/03569_promofaccestoinfoact2.pdf
Avansa may electronically collect, store and use the following of your personal information:
- name and surname;
- company name;
- VAT number;
- country of residence;
- closest city;
- e-mail address;
- contact number;
- IP address
Avansa collects, stores and uses the above mentioned information for the following purposes:
- to greet you when you access the Website;
- subject to your consent, to inform you of facts relating to your access and use of the Website;
- subject to your consent, to inform you about competitions and special offers from Avansa and/or its partners / affiliates;
- to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the Website;
- to verify your identity when transacting with Avansa;
- to ensure that the goods are received by the addressee
Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by you. You may determine cookie use independently through your browser settings.
Avansa may collect, maintain, save, compile and share any information collected from you, subject to the following provisions:
- Avansa shall not disclose your personal information unless – (a) you consent thereto & (b) through due legal process.
- Avansa may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual; and
Avansa owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Avansa.