WHY YOU NEED IT
The AVANSA MaxSort 1400 coin counting machine is one of a kind. It sorts mixed denomination coins into separate trays at an impressive 600 coins per minute while rejecting foreign, counterfeit and damaged coins into a rejection tray. The MaxSort neatly displays the total value/quantity counted and reports the value/quantity counted per denomination on its large LCD display. The easy to use interface makes batch counting simple and enables you to save and view your previous counting results.
The MaxSort coin counter uses a robust rail sorting system and an alloy sensor to ensure consistent accuracy and reliability. Perfect for high volume counting. Large hopper and tray capacities mean you won’t run out of capacity and thanks to its integrated thermal printed, counting results can be printed out at any time.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply pour your mixed denomination coins into the hopper and press start. Using the coin feeder, incrementally feed your coins into the MaxSort. The 1400 automatically sorts the coins into separate trays at 600 coins per minute while rejecting foreign, counterfeit and damaged coins into a rejection tray. The MaxSort 1400 coin sorter displays the total value & quantity counted and reports the total value & quantity counted per denomination on its large LCD display. It also reports the total quantity of rejected coins.
HIGH-SPEED COIN PROCESSING
Max Sort 1400 is a coin counting and sorting machine for sorting of up to 9 denominations and reject pocket for rejecting foreign coins, counterfeit coins, tokens etc. Ideal for counting and sorting large volume coins fast and accurately, approved by the ECB.
- Reject Pocket
- Counting Speed: 600 Coins Per Minute
- Hopper Capacity: 3600 Coins
- Batch Function
- Add Function
- Alloy Sensor; ensures the highest counting accuracy and rejects foreign coins
- Lower Noise: Special noise reduction technology to provide a more comfortable operation environment
- Easy Maintenance: Easy to clean
- Software upgrading: The Software upgrading can be easily done through the USB Port. The machine only needs to ready the coin when new coins are issued
- The Machine can connect with a PC and a printer as well as coin tubing sets