AVANSA Money Counters are the exclusive distributors of CashMaster products in South Africa.
The Cashmaster Sigma 105 is a fast and accurate count-by-weight ‘cash counting’ machine specifically designed to allow your business to save time, money and improve accountability. Designed for single till use, the Cashmaster Sigma 105 assists with cashing up, float preparation, instant checks and banking. Our weight-based ‘cash counting’ products can help your business work more efficiently and are proven to prevent cash loss or shrinkage. Counting by weight is considerably faster and easier than counting by hand and highly accurate. Additionally, our products can count notes, coins and vouchers and instantly reconcile takings, allowing you to conduct on-the-spot audit checks.
- Counts the entire contents of a typical register in just 1 minute
- Counts 500 coins in 0.2 seconds and 100 bills in 5 seconds
- Assists with float preparation
- Counts silently and with no moving parts
- Embedded intelligence – the Sigma 105 is constantly learning
- Fully portable 10 hour rechargeable battery and mains supply
- Printer port – allows you to print a full breakdown in seconds
- Real time clock – ideal for audit trails and spot audits
- One year free warranty
- Counts coins and notes
- Saves time
- Easy to use
- Robust – as there are no moving parts, the CashMaster requires NO maintenance!
Established in 1977 in Scotland, Cashmaster has been at the forefront of electronic cash counting systems since 1987. Cashmaster specialises in providing cash intensive businesses with the tools necessary to count and reconcile cash more efficiently. Sectors such as retail, grocery, banking, quick serve restaurants, and c-stores all benefit from using Cashmaster products.
“Since implementing Cashmaster, managers have freed themselves from the back office and concentrate on the driving force of our business…our customers” TACO BELL
“The training and functionality of the scales are simple and efficient. Once trained on the use of scales, managers were reluctant to revert back to any manual system.” Wendy’s