WHY YOU NEED THIS
The X Range™ is a flexible desktop solution providing high-capacity desktop sorting in return for a low cost of ownership. With quick and easy installation and simple operator processes, the X Range is ideally suited to commercial banks, bank branches, cash centres and small central banks where maximising operating efficiencies and maintaining the highest standards of accuracy and security are vital.
The range includes six configurations, giving you the flexibility to scale your operations as the demands on your currency processing change and multiply. The X Range integrates with ACDP to truly optimise your efficiency, and ECM™ our market-leading cash supply chain platform.
With a range of six machine configurations from 2+1 to 8+1 pockets, the X Range is a cost-effective solution for a flexible business model.
The X Range optimises productivity with a standard throughput of 900npm (54,000 banknotes/hour) with an optional speed of 1,100npm (66,000 banknotes/hour). Efficiency is maximised by continuous feeding of the 1,000 banknotes capacity feeder and the large, easily accessible output pockets, each holding up to 500 banknotes, including the reject pocket.
The X Range provides accurate and consistent fitness sorting that meets global standards and fitness detection for soiling, stain/graffiti, ink wear, holes & tears, cornerfolds, missing corners and tape.
The low capital investment of the X Range enables you to scale your operations up and down within one location, and across multiple locations.
- Six configurations from 2+1 to 8+1 pockets, providing a cost-effective method of scaling operations up and down within a and across locations.
- Multiple configurations enables installation of the same hardware across multiple sites, scaled and configured to meet the volumes and type of processing required at each site.
- 54,000 notes per hour (900 notes per minute) with optional speeds of 1,100npm and 700npm.
- 1,000 banknote capacity continuous feeder and the largest output pockets in its class, each holding up to 500 banknotes.
- Open architecture allows seamless integration with networks and cash management systems such as ECM™ ISA and Automated Commercial Deposit Processing (ACDP), optimising productivity and efficiency.
- Large, easily accessible pockets enable quick removal of banknotes improving productivity levels. Quick-to-open covers reduce processing interruptions when jams occur.
- Access to operational data through open architecture. Four reports are available with instant printing: End of batch, end of shift, end of day and machine report.
- Up to 20 different currency templates can be programmed, ideal for processing foreign exchange. The intuitive user interface allows for quick change over between currency selections.
- Low initial capital investment and ongoing ease and efficiency of service. The small size of the machine and simple plug and play set up enables efficient installation and training.